Biden’s Vaccine: As a way of halting the persistent Covid-19 pandemic, President Biden yesterday signed an executive order mandating vaccines in a significant segment of the US economy, which includes the medical and long-term care sectors.
In light of his order, families can feel confident that a wide range of licensed health care providers will be vaccinated. However, not everyone is covered by it. As a result, consumers must still be careful. As well as ensuring the caregivers and providers have had the shot.
Some of us have been advocating this for quite some time. According to Biden’s proposal, all nursing homes (which, in effect, are all nursing homes) will have to take the vaccine. The initial proposal limited that to nursing homes that took Medicaid or Medicare.
In response, the president has ordered that all government contractors and businesses that receive funding from Medicare or Medicaid must vaccinate their employees. Additionally, all businesses with 100 or more employees must either vaccinate their staff or require weekly testing for those who do not get shot.
Is anyone covered?
In practice, that implies most nursing homes and hospices, many home care and home health agencies, and some adult day programs and assisted living facilities to have to vaccinate their employees. Even so, the report may still leave out much independent living and assisted living facilities that do not accept Medicare or Medicaid, as well as many home care agencies.
As well, gray market aides who don’t work on the books or are independent contractors won’t be covered by it. Lots of questions remain unanswered, at least so far.
Read More Articles Here:
- COVAXIN REGISTRATION, SIDE EFFECTS, EFFICACY, TRIAL RESULTS
- TIKTOK ADDS EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES FOR PARENTS AS PART OF ITS FAMILY PAIRING FEATURE IN 2021
- HOW TO BOOST YOUR GOOGLE RANKINGS ON #1 (WITHOUT GETTING PENALIZED)
- U.S. WORRIED ABOUT MEMBERS OF NEW TALIBAN CABINET — WHICH INCLUDES MINISTER ON FBI WANTED LIST 2021
- WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS, YOU CAN PRINT YOUR MEMORIES IN A VARIETY OF WAYS
- STEWARDSHIP OF WATER IS OUR COMMITMENT
- KEEP YOUR MOST IMPORTANT FILES CLOSE AT HAND WITH CHROMEBOOK 2021